Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Vintage Design Challenge

I am so happy to have found the vintage and shabby chic design challenge at the Sugar Creek Hallow blog. I just love design challenges, but sometimes I feel that my style of card making is not really what they are looking for--I do love stamping, but when it comes to my focal point of my design I'm all about vintage. I love searching for vintage images in the public domain, finding one that speaks to me and then designing my card around it.

This weeks design challenge is called "Romantic Love", which was no problem for me since I've been all about making Valentine's cards right now.


This image of the romantic couple perched on the moon had stood out to my because of the colors-I love her pink dress set against the darkening blue sky. I hope you all enjoy and I look forward to the next challenge!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! What a stunning vintage card with lovely embellishments, Tina! Love the image and colours you’ve used! Thanks so much for joining the Sugar Creek Hollow Romantic Love Challenge.
    Amelia (DT Sugar Creek Hollow)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these colors! Wonderful layers and great image! So glad you joined us at Sugar Creek Hollow
    .looking forward to seeing you again (-:
    Linda. sCH DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pops of green! (my favorite color) This is really pretty. Thanks for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow. Renee

    ReplyDelete