Friday, February 1, 2013

The Art of Pinspiration

Like so many others I am in love with Pinterest. For any eye candy junkie it is a visual banquet. A visual search engine, who knew the world was missing it until one arrived--put in your search, find the picture and it leads you to the information you desire!


Image Credit
 I've been cruising pinterest for my latest obsession, my favorite color combination of red, blue, aqua and pink.


Image Credit
Fellow crafters have been turning to this color combo to different degrees for quite a while now. It's also popular in the baking world and fashion. I've been seeing it more and more in design magazines too, recently in a BHG special issue Big Style, Smart Ideas for Small Spaces.


Image Credit
One of my favorite guilty pleasures is to take an hour or two of my precious free time, when I can get it, to sneak off to Barnes & Noble's for a coffee and some magazine perusing. This particular issue of BHG had a number of lovely red, blue & aqua interiors featured. You could imagine my excitment, especially since I've been lately enraptured with those colors for some of my latest card creations.



When I couldn't track down any of these jaw dropping rooms on the BHG website, I knew Pinterest wouldn't let me down.


I hope you enjoy them too!

No comments:

Post a Comment