Sunday, January 27, 2013

Color Inspiration

Love is certainly in the air- I see it everywhere I look. Red hearts are popping up in all the stores and their are tons of love inspired crafts and treats gracing the boards I follow in Pinterest. And how inspiring is love! I've actually discovered a new love recently- one that has been inspiring a lot of my card creations and craft projects as of late- my new love is for a color combination.

I just can't get enough of red and blue, with a possible splash of aqua and pink thrown in!! I even see those colors dancing together when I close my eyes at night- they are truly perfect together!

I do love my patterned paper and I have loved the heck out of one collection in particular these last few weeks- Lucky In Love by My Mind's Eye- and how appropriately named it is!

The color combinations and trendy patterns have just put me in swoon and I just can't get enough- I have made about a dozen cards with it, and pairing up Lucky in Love with some of my favorite vintage Valentine Die cuts has been so much fun. I have to say, I am particularly proud how this set of cards have turned out.

It's funny how we can find the greatest inspiration in the most unlikely of places- but then again love is powerful!







No comments:

Post a Comment